Acquisitions Incorporated - PAX East 2012 Adventure

Roll the dice! Formerly the D&D Forum.

Moderators: Global Moderators, D&D Moderators

Acquisitions Incorporated - PAX East 2012 Adventure

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
For those of you who don't know about the Acquisitions Incorporated D&D games, it's a game comprising of the two brains behind Penny Arcade (Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins), Will Wheaton, and Scott Kurtz. They're sent off on a range of adventures in the usual D&D way by their DM, Chris Perkins, and hilarity pretty much always ensues as said adventures progress. They don't play a lot of sessions, only one a year really these days, but I've always found those sessions to be well worth watching/listening to when they come around.

For the last three years at PAX East they've run a live session in front of an audience, filmed it, and had Wizards.com post it up for the world to see. With PAX East having just finished for 2012, a new adventure awaits us once more :)

This version hasn't been edited down yet, as they usually do for the Youtube copy, so it's the full 2 and a bit hours to enjoy. I'm still watching as we speak, but much as in previous years it's well worth a watch if you can find the time.

http://www.twitch.tv/pax/b/331149980

Enjoy guys, anyone who is interested :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: Acquisitions Incorporated - PAX East 2012 Adventure

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Isileth
Excellent thanks for the link. Despite never having played myself I have enjoyed all of their adventures both at pax and the podcasts.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:56 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
No probs. I've been waiting for the new adventure myself for a while now, so considering I know yourself and a couple of others follow them too I figured I'd share :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:54 am

khouji
Any updates?

Return to “Tabletop RPGs”