And you thought tarutaru didn't have knees!

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

And you thought tarutaru didn't have knees!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:41 pm

Pixistix
http://free.hostdepartment.com/s/snieh/ ... index.html

*laughs* check it out! Convict sent this to me. Proof that taru have knees AND shots of taru in all of the AF and relic gear!

After seeing this I feel inspired to lvl beastmaster so I can run around looking like a wee teddy bear!
Blarghl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:48 pm

winbrian
Watch out for the little bull... uhh i mean Pixi :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:17 pm

Pixistix
*looks closer* they are bull horns! :lol: they look so much like teddy bear ears! I have to say BST is sounding supper appealing after the crazy parties I've been in lately! Why don't people seem to have fully lvled subjobs anymore? I was in a party last night with a 28 RDM/ 8 THF :weird:... The BLM and I were the only ones with fully lvled subs (he was a lvl 50 RDM lvling his BLM sub) *shakes her head bewildered*
Blarghl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:42 pm

winbrian
Hmm I need to level Summoner... again...
Since my whm is almost level 60 and my summoner is still at
level 25... I should level smn once I get to 60 so I can get alittle
more MP from Summoner sub.

And I have no idea why people don't level subs. I mean at least go to almost half.

My opinion. I don't like BST job, too boring to me, i tried it and got to like level 11 or something like that. It just got boring. Maybe some day I'll level BST up. I'm aiming to get WHM to 75 first then MNK to 75. Then again I have to spend alot of money to level NIN up to 37. Which I'm not to far... I think only level 16. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:29 am

Pixistix
I think I'm just going through the party burn out phase... I figure if I play BST for a little while I may regain my admiration for party play (although the BST AF is my favorite just on the cute factor). I am also planning on lvling SMN to 20 (once I unlock it) and then spending some time doing the mini-quests to get the different summons. (:lol: I love the SNM AF head gear btw)

Still planning on taking WHM to 75 first... we'll see from there. I would like to do all of the rank missions too at some point :D.

I think it's more understandable for subjobs to be under-lvled when you get to lvl 50+ because it's a lot of work to lvl jobs over 25; however, it is relativly easy to get any job to 15-18 (maybe with the exception of the more expensive jobs like NIN). It's just rough to be playing with people who are only bringing half a skill set to the party. I have also noticed that a lot of the same people that have under lvled subjobs are also relativly low in Rank :shake:.

:lol: On the bright side my 2 new favorites to have in parties: NIN blink tanks and DRG/BLM pullers <- can Bio, Drain and Jump while pulling -> Pixi lvling her divine magic because she doesn't have to heal anyone...
Blarghl.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:48 am

Kiyaya
OMG! the taru site is so cute! i've been wondering what all the Relic Gear looked like. (its so rare!) glad you posted this ^^
56-RDM 36-WHM 18-BLM 15-SMN 9-WAR
9-THF 6-RNG 5-DRG 5-BST 2-BRD 2-NIN 2-SAM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:56 pm

Pixistix
*laughs* I aim to please ;)! Really Convict gets credit for the link, I just had to cut and paste it from my email!
Blarghl.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:48 pm

Inquisitor
It's so much work to level past 18, maybe i will have better luck with RDM, but WAR was just tough to level after 18, hence me not having a Chocobo license yet, 20 was just too far off.

RDM seems easier, and certainly more varied, so I might get this higher.

Level 60, jeez. That's more time than I have in a day, my wife might not let me play that much even if I were inclined to :)
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:40 pm

Pixistix
Yeah getting to 60 is a lot of game play... I hit 30 and was like "wooohooo! Half way to my AF!"... then I remembered that the lvls slow down as you get higher :P
Blarghl.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:42 pm

Convict
/sigh

I'm sooooo far away from my Dragoon Relic gear.

Wow, first time I really get a chance to hang out on the forums, and there's all this stuff that I sent Pixistix just out for everyone to see!

Um...

You haven't posted those *cough* pictures of Convict, have you?
Convict - White Mage/Summoner 75
Ghede - Radiation/Radiation Defender 50
Haal - Warlock 'o DOOM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:47 pm

Pixistix
The Nekkid ones? No I printed those and hung them over my bed!

...erm.... :nervous:
Blarghl.

Return to “Final Fantasy”