House Fifth Season Finale

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

House Fifth Season Finale

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:50 pm

BlackDove
That episode was epic through and through.

Re: House Fifth Season Finale

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:00 pm

Isileth
Still not seen any of Season 5, wasn't aware it was airing yet over here.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:19 am

M.Steiner
I haven't watched any House for a while what with all the other shows i've been watching recently. However, some of those are coming to an end now (mainly season 5 of Lost (this sunday for UK) :() so i plan on catching up asap, i'm only on season 3 so a little way to go yet heh. :)
Need to catch up with Fringe as well actually, got quite a few of those on the sky box to watch...
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:19 am

Stracius
SSX-MS wrote:I haven't watched any House for a while
Same here, except that's because I haven't been watching any T.V. in... lets say a while :p I've only seen the first couple seasons of the show, I may have to just catch myself up as I really did enjoy it.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:21 pm

Isileth
For those of you here in the UK House will air on Sky 1 on the 31st May (If I remember correctly).

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:29 pm

M.Steiner
Isileth wrote:For those of you here in the UK House will air on Sky 1 on the 31st May (If I remember correctly).
Yep, 31st. They were pimping the advert for it during the finale of Lost last night, pretty much every ad break actually. Gonna start recording it when it airs and try catch up as quick as i can i think..

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:13 pm

W11chter
SSX-MS wrote:... pimping the advert ...
Because the word advertising just wasn't strong enough. :p :D
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:36 pm

M.Steiner
Yup ;)

I'm ready to start watching season 5 on Sky1 tonight, spent this past week or so catching up from season 3.
The season 4 finale was excellent, writers did a really good job with that. Looking forward to going into 5 following the events of that...(Nice use of Passing Afternoon too i'll add (by Iron & Wine), great song.)

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:49 pm

Isileth
Yeah Season 4 really ended very well (Also nice to see someone else here appreciates good music).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:48 pm

M.Steiner
Isileth wrote:(Also nice to see someone else here appreciates good music).
:)

Only 2 episodes left of Season 5 for us in the UK now but all is good as the next series will begin soon! (Thankfully it starts again on Sky1 on the 4th Oct, so not toooo long long after the US get to see it).

Really looking forward to this "epic" finale. I've managed to avoid all spoilers and haven't read anything regarding season 6 either so hopefully i'm in for a treat.
(Using the tags just incase). Last nights ep was very good with all the conversations he had with his subconcious - hallucination of Amber, intentionally hiring Karamel with her strawberry flavoured body butter which he later realised he already knew Chase was allergic to?. He's either losing his mind & he's going to seriously f* up or there's something physically wrong somewhere.. Twas also a very funny ep (Wilson claiming he wasn't going to attend the stag party which House was organising for Chase, to later return to his apartment where party was being held heh. Setting fire to the dead body & adding chemical burns to the cause of death and the thought of Wilson leaving the party and wandering the streets with no pants on looking for his apartment had me in creases lol.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Lee
SSX-MS wrote: Really looking forward to this "epic" finale. I've managed to avoid all spoilers and haven't read anything regarding season 6 either so hopefully i'm in for a treat.
(Using the tags just incase). Last nights ep was very good with all the conversations he had with his subconcious - hallucination of Amber, intentionally hiring Karamel with her strawberry flavoured body butter which he later realised he already knew Chase was allergic to?. He's either losing his mind & he's going to seriously f* up or there's something physically wrong somewhere.. Twas also a very funny ep (Wilson claiming he wasn't going to attend the stag party which House was organising for Chase, to later return to his apartment where party was being held heh. Setting fire to the dead body & adding chemical burns to the cause of death and the thought of Wilson leaving the party and wandering the streets with no pants on looking for his apartment had me in creases lol.
i sort of know what's in store in s6... loving this season - completly agree with this. big lol on the last episode.
didn't know it was coming to the uk so 'quickly' though. nice.
Eeks.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:57 am

M.Steiner
Finale this coming Sun! ^^
The ending of last Sunday's ep was quite... strange, not what I would have expected.
House coming clean to Cuddy about his hallucinations, her staying over night with him whilst he went cold turkey off Vicodin, the hallucinations of Amber disappearing and then the episode ending with both of them kissing? That's like, too good to be true and not what you'd expect from House? Detoxing so quick too? Maybe I've just watched too much of shows like Lost & Six Feet Under but I kinda don't buy that and I wouldn't be surprised if all of that was like one big hallucination and he's not any better at all but much worse. Kinda hoping I'm wrong as I will have already expected something like that, but on the other hand hoping I'm right cos that would make great viewing for the finale & onwards. Guess I'll find out in 4 days :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Lilleth
You guys are in for a treat when Season Six hits over there :thumb:

2 hr Premiere episode aired in the US and Canada this week...I loved it!
/purr
Lilleth 85 Night Elf Druid-Resto (Mannoroth)
Raevynn 85 Night Elf Hunter (Mannoroth)
Zyllah 85 Night Elf Death Knight-Blood (Mannoroth)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:38 pm

BlackDove
I wasn't so enthused with how it was dealt with, but okay, I guess we'll see how it goes.
Two episodes to clear a problem he had for years and years, in a very... crappy bland way.

"You have to say you're sorry and move on, and never think about the shit again, and allow it to solve itself, you can't fix everything, you're not god, accept it and move on" ehhhhhhhhhhhhh no.

Personally I'd expect any kind of a character change to be a long seasonal arc.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:22 am

Isileth
Really looking forward to Season 6 then.

Thanfully its on Sunday 4th so not the long gap that there often is.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:06 pm

M.Steiner
Awesome finale to season 5, even if I had predicted right the week before (too much Lost & SFU <3)

Sooo, season 6 to be set in this
Psychiatric Hospital
then.. That should be very interesting. I expect it'll be that way for most of the season mebbe, since it's not gonna happen over night... Can't wait for Sunday!
We don't appear to be getting the 2 parter/2hour premiere in the UK, just part 1 of 2 this week. Not too bad though as we may not get one of those (painful & silly :p) breaks halfway through because of that, like the US often does. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Lilleth
Here's a question:

Why do you guys get House's new season a week or so after it premiers in Canada and the US...but I have to wait NINE MONTHS for Coronation St episodes?? LOL!

So not fair.

Yes, I'm a geek.
/purr
Lilleth 85 Night Elf Druid-Resto (Mannoroth)
Raevynn 85 Night Elf Hunter (Mannoroth)
Zyllah 85 Night Elf Death Knight-Blood (Mannoroth)

Return to “General Discussions”