[BUY] 100 Tech *Closed*

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

[BUY] 100 Tech *Closed*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:42 am

Messiah
I need two tech deals, each $3 million for 100 tech. Standard tech farming.

I got involved with an unmoderated trade with an NV member. He has gone rogue, apparently, and stiffed me and a few others. I am behind on my tech growth. I'll take the first two who are interested.
Last edited by Messiah on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:48 am

Isileth
Yeah mine is doing the same, taken money off 3-4 people and hasnt sent any tech (Although he is still active and accepting more money). Been in touch with NV and they are going to see what they can do.

The one you are struggling with traded fine with me before so maybe he just doesn't have the time/access to send it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:02 am

Zephir
I have a couple of free slots.
"You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese." - Spaced (1999)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:18 am

Messiah
Sending you cash, Zephir.
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:40 pm

Messiah
Anyone else interested? I'll have another slot available soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:12 pm

W11chter
I have two slots open.
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:36 pm

Messiah
Wachter, I can get you the cash in a few days. I need to keep an aid slot open temporarily as a member over at NV will be trying to get me reparations for a bad tech deal.

If you can wait, I'll send the cash ASAP.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:58 pm

Isileth
Good luck with that Messiah, looks like the one who screwed me and some others isn't going to play ball and so NV are going to go kick him a few times.

So not sure if I will receive anything :(

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:22 pm

Messiah
I got lucky, Isileth. I contacted Nueva Vida asking permission for one of our nations to raid the nation with which I was trading. They already had three of their people on it and the guy was in anarchy. One of the nations involved in the raids contacted me saying they had extracted enough cash to reimburse me. I don't know if they were instructed to make the offer or did it out of their own sense of fairness. Either way, it was a great gesture.

Most of Nueva Vida are top notch.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Messiah
Wachter, I can send you the aid tomorrow if you still want to do this deal.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:50 pm

W11chter
I'm game.
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Messiah
Sent aid Wachter.

Thanks

Return to “Cyber Nations”