Lore 2 is coming to InstantAction.com

Do your duty. Serve your people. Pull the trigger.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Lore 2 is coming to InstantAction.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:42 am

JarodRah
Load up the ammo and power up a all new 40 feet of mechanized carnage, because the sensational cult hit from Max Gaming Technologies, Lore - Invasion, is ready for a new chapter and will be brought to InstantAction.com in the spring of 2008.

Providing the same great gameplay that players have long enjoyed such as massive mixed indoor/outdoor combat environment and incredible fast paced combat, the next installment in the Lore series will sport a series of much demanded enhancements including cutting edge graphics and visual effects, a new story line that continues hot on the heels of Lore - Invasion and most importantly a retooled MAV with in-depth customization, allowing players to further customize their MAV with weapons, ammo, armor and custom skins.

More details and information on the project will be available soon at dhuniverse.com.

About Max Gaming Technologies, LLC - Max Gaming is located outside of Cleveland, Ohio and on the web at www.maxgaming.net. Max Gaming was founded in 1996, but first started developing game in 2001 when it started work on Lore. Max Gaming is dedicated to providing excellent, immersive, competitive, persistent and semi-persistent games to the gaming community.

About InstantAction.com - the first network of action games playable in your browser, is set to blow the doors off the online gaming experience. We need your input to make sure the experience is up to the standards gamers have a right to expect. Sign up for the InstantAction.com beta today.
Sc-Fi Gaming
Mechs
Kicking Eds butt in Lore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:28 am

Inquisitor
He may act like a bot :)

But he's for real ;)
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:05 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
So we can't ban him? :D

But seriously. Shiny! I'm certainly looking forward to this, and if it provides half as much fun and longevity as the original Lore it should be well worth the wait.

Thanks for keeping us updated Adrian, always good to hear more Lore news :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:14 am

Caligstar
Are you telling me that nobody is active around here anymore Inquis?? Everything is from 2004.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:18 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Caligstar wrote:Are you telling me that nobody is active around here anymore Inquis?? Everything is from 2004.
Then make a new thread ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Dark Horizons: Lore”