Not dead!

Moderators: Global Moderators, ESO Moderators

Not dead!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:31 pm

Gryphon
We're not dead!

We're just experiencing some extreme lag issues. Met a few good folks on the megaserver, so hopefully the numbers will grow soon!

[Edit: Please see my edited post at the bottom of this thread regarding the archiving of this forum, ta! - MS]
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

Re: Not dead!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Haha. Take your time ;)

Forum isn't going anywhere!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:04 pm

Bladesinger
Heya Gryphon,

I just sent you a message on Tamriel Foundry, figured I'd pop over here, and lo and behold, my old account is still valid. I've got my own guild for casual working adults, but would be more than happy to play with any SSXers over on the Ebonheart side. Shoot me a friend invite to @ConquerorDromtar.

See ya in Tamriel!
Bladesinger/Phil
Shattered Star since 1998

Gallarien of Lorien, Hunter/Woodsman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:39 am

Gryphon
Bladesinger wrote:Heya Gryphon,

I just sent you a message on Tamriel Foundry, figured I'd pop over here, and lo and behold, my old account is still valid. I've got my own guild for casual working adults, but would be more than happy to play with any SSXers over on the Ebonheart side. Shoot me a friend invite to @ConquerorDromtar.

See ya in Tamriel!
Bladesinger/Phil
Bit late for a reply, sorry!

Yeah, no worries!

I still haven't found many people to be honest. The problem with a very large community is that there's a very large segment of childish, avaricious, generally not nice people. The good ones tend to get drowned out. It's actually pretty disheartening.

That said, I'm almost done with the content for now, and I feel like I know enough about enough to guide a guild in terms of accomplishments and find us fun things to do ingame. We're due a content drop very soon, so it'd be nice to have a small group ready for that. There are some super cool pieces of group content that are just fantastic. I think by and large the group will always be pretty small, which suits me fine.I;d much rather have 10 or 12 really nice people than a legion of people I barely know just making up teh numbers - it's not what we're about.

When I'm done with the storyline I'm going to be grouping with people extensively and seeking out some nice decent folk, as well as generally making the forum a nicer, more informative place to visit.

ESO has been so refreshing to play, and I'm looking forward to maybe at some point a trial being made available - maybe entice a few of you to give it a whirl. If any of you due, you can get in touch with Jalfrezi, Masala, Kor'ma or Peeks-though-windows on the EU server.
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:14 am

Kon
What sets this game apart from the pack? I've seen a lot of comparisons to TOR (quests and progression) and GW2 (mechanics). I watched a video of the starting area and it did remind me a bit of what TOR was going for with the illusion of "single player" questlines in an MMO world. I haven't played GW2, but it's nice that ESO seems to at least involve actually clicking the mouse to attack.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:02 pm

M.Steiner
How goes things? :)

[Edit - Oct 14th 2014]
I've decided to archive this forum for the time being as it hasn't been touched in several months now and doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Gryph, if you reappear and are still playing the game (or if anyone else starts playing it) just shout and we can move this back on to the index page for you to make use of again. That's not a prob! :)
- MS
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “The Elder Scrolls Online”