I may be on

A cult classic goes online! Futuristic warfare in 100 tonne death machines where the screams of your enemies can't be heard over the sounds of explosions!

Moderators: Global Moderators, MWO Moderators

I may be on

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Rock-n-Roll
I downloaded to my laptop just to see if it works. I seem to be able to run it on the lowest settings though I have yet to engage other players so I don't know what will happen to performance once the stuffing starts to fly.

I'm not digging the mouse and keyboard controls as the torso and turning seem to be tied together somehow and I'm just spending my time running into walls. I'll hit up Radio Shack or Best Buy or something over the weekend and see about getting a USB adapter for my joystick.

And then we shall see. One of the greatest mech commanders ever may be joining the field... ;)

Re: I may be on

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Whizbang
Rock-n-Roll wrote:I downloaded to my laptop just to see if it works. I seem to be able to run it on the lowest settings though I have yet to engage other players so I don't know what will happen to performance once the stuffing starts to fly.

I'm not digging the mouse and keyboard controls as the torso and turning seem to be tied together somehow and I'm just spending my time running into walls. I'll hit up Radio Shack or Best Buy or something over the weekend and see about getting a USB adapter for my joystick.

And then we shall see. One of the greatest mech commanders ever may be joining the field... ;)
But I already play the game.
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Rock-n-Roll
You are all neophytes. True mech genius is upon you...

note: I said mech commander, not mechwarrior. That wpuld be Wolfie ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Chimera
I took a break from the game myself, but I could be persuaded to come back and play a few games :)
Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Return to “Mechwarrior Online”