The End Game??

For the glory of the Sith Empire! Death to the Republic!

Moderators: Global Moderators, TOR Moderators

Re: The End Game??

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:39 pm

Scorpius
Nice one lads. Now did you try to reset EV to fix the tiles issue ? I've only ever seen that bug once but jeez the pylons in hardmode when they start bugging out its not fun.
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Scorpius wrote:Nice one lads. Now did you try to reset EV to fix the tiles issue ? I've only ever seen that bug once but jeez the pylons in hardmode when they start bugging out its not fun.
You can reset it without resetting the rest of the instance? If so, no we didn't try that. Sadly wouldn't have had time to redo the whole instance though I'm afraid :(

We'll get him next time though!

EDIT: Images uploaded and newspost edited :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:05 am

Scorpius
Anubis wrote:
Scorpius wrote:Nice one lads. Now did you try to reset EV to fix the tiles issue ? I've only ever seen that bug once but jeez the pylons in hardmode when they start bugging out its not fun.
You can reset it without resetting the rest of the instance? If so, no we didn't try that. Sadly wouldn't have had time to redo the whole instance though I'm afraid :(

We'll get him next time though!

EDIT: Images uploaded and newspost edited :)
Yep we have to do it alot sometimes when the pylons bug out so I've experience with it :D Resetting at SOA you can quick travel back to him and not have to clear packs so its reasonably quick to do. :cool:
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:35 am

Ash
Cheers Scorpy, nice to know.
Ash
The quiet one in the corner

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”