Shivans, space crack and the SCP.

Moderator: Global Moderators

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:31 pm

Epock
Hi there,

Basically I would like to join up with you.

I know killjoy from heady days when I was a braty 17 year old and visited the old SSC boards. My old nick at that time was Jabberwocky.

However, like Freespace the old girl, ive matured somewhat since then.

And after seperation since 2002 Im now back equiped with a moderate amount of spare time to Fly, and help with any new work in the wake of PXO going down.

For those of you who play EVE online, have a look for Makaron, hes also me (though a little pirate like and evil)

Have no fear of my integrity, which I hope is still important to SSX(c?) membership. I bought something for 43, but was only charged 0.43 pence, I went back to the shop and paid in full of me own Volition ;)

So, I formerly request membership dear brothers! Will you have me?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:09 am

SSX-Killjoy
Hello Jabber.. Interesting to see you back.. Visit the irc server either via mIRC or our chat client. Get a couple of people to fly with ya and vouch for ya, and you are in.

And a... well.. Lets hope the past stays in the past.. :sweat:
================================
I will be forever Shattered Star, but only as an
EXILE can I find peace in this lifetime.
================================

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:08 pm

BlackDove
Hey Jabber. I reember you.....from somewhere definatly. Anyway, as KJ said, get on IRC and idle with the rest of us (maybe we can get a game or two going).

If you want to know about us some more, the "About" in the General forums paints a pretty good image.

Good to have you here :)

Return to “FreeSpace”