Server change...

Find our valiant heroes fighting the fight on the =US=Order and =US=Destruction Servers!

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Server change...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:10 am

Ozone
WAR is shifting servers about with those bonuses to move. The result is that 'Wasteland' (destruction) is becoming a low populated zone. Argeoff and I were running about tonight - all the public quests were open, there was no spamming (not even gold sellers), and after a 2 hour wait, there was no RvR scenarios offered. We pretty much owned the continent.

So, suggest a move. I'm off tomorrow, so I can jump into game early and find us a new place with transfer bonuses and post the info on where I moved to. Or, if we've got guildies or friendly guilds on a certain server, we can move over that direction.

I'll hold off until I get a few responses.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:52 pm

Axavier
It looks like we have a choice to make. Vortex, Iron Rock, Azazel and Sylvania are the destination servers offered to Wasteland. Since Raffi is the toon with Guild Leader tag I can transfer the guild stuff with her. It will dispand the guild on Wasteland and save the Guild Rank with the toon on transfer. Raffi will then need to make a guild on the new server in order to access the saved guild info. I know that FEDS transfered to Sylvania, but the guild transfer data didn't work for them. They lost Rank 20 there. NIce eh? They are currently waiting on a ticket to get the Rank Back. It has some RL Friends in it and we were going to get into alliance with them on Wasteland. I'm told that queues there are good all day long as well. I've moved my lowbies there But I'll wait on some feed back before moving Raffi.
Last edited by Axavier on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition."

"You tell kids today that, and they won't believe you. No, no, they won't."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:44 pm

Argoeff
Well I'm ready to move if everyone else is. Wasteland is kind of turning into a wasteland.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:16 pm

Ozone
Sylvania sounds good to me :)
(Just in case of a glitch, might wanna check how much we got in the guild bank as well)
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:18 pm

Idaten
Sounds good to me.
I wouldn't worry about guild bank and rank at this point.
We can make it up much faster than stny if it fails on account of it's smallishness :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:21 pm

Lilleth
Me too, I'm ready to move.
/purr
Lilleth 85 Night Elf Druid-Resto (Mannoroth)
Raevynn 85 Night Elf Hunter (Mannoroth)
Zyllah 85 Night Elf Death Knight-Blood (Mannoroth)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:52 am

Axavier
Ok Raffi will be moving to Sylvania on Wednesday....I'll post message of the day to move there in order giver others a chance to see it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:41 am

Argoeff
Ok... transfered my characters to Sylvania already, so I'll see everyone there. :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:59 am

Axavier
Raffi is now on Sylania. I used the /transferguild command so will have to get 6 of us on to form SSX and hopefully it will work :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:32 pm

Idaten
Transferred to Sylvania too. Just in time for wotlk... :sweat:

Return to “Warhammer Online”