Forum and Moderators

Find our valiant heroes fighting the fight on the =US=Order and =US=Destruction Servers!

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Forum and Moderators

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:41 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
And lo, he created a forum for the group to use in their time of need. Since the interest doesn't seem to have waned, here is the forum you've all been asking for!

I added a temporary forum description, but realistically I know little of the game (and couldn't pinpoint specifically what server our EU players are on) so this will likely need changing. Feel free to suggest a better one, or to prod me with the names of the EU server/s we are using and I'll add them in.

Also, I have not yet created a dedicated moderation group for this forum because I'd like us to get a rollcall of active members first - lest I go choosing people who haven't moved over from beta etc. If someone wants to start a thread for that, and the various people across servers drop the names of the people playing with them into that thread, I'll sort out the moderation group asap.

Anything else you guys need, just yell!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:45 pm

Axavier
Thanks!! :)
"Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition."

"You tell kids today that, and they won't believe you. No, no, they won't."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:23 pm

Padishar
Solid :cool:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:15 am

Lilleth
I should say thanks here...instead of in the other thread I said thanks in lol.

Thanks! You rock, Anubis! :thumb: :D
/purr
Lilleth 85 Night Elf Druid-Resto (Mannoroth)
Raevynn 85 Night Elf Hunter (Mannoroth)
Zyllah 85 Night Elf Death Knight-Blood (Mannoroth)

Return to “Warhammer Online”