SSX WAR guild and info

Find our valiant heroes fighting the fight on the =US=Order and =US=Destruction Servers!

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

SSX WAR guild and info

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:57 pm

Ozone
Soz to make another thread regarding the subject but just wanted to secure a single place regarding the latest news from the WoW player front...

It seems the majority of SSX WoW have gone to the following two servers:
Order - 'Ironfist'
Destruction - 'Wasteland'

We now have enough players on 'Wasteland' to form an SSX guild and seem to be focusing efforts there for the time being. We just need to get enough players on line at the same time to register the guild, hopefully this may happen at some point later tonight.

If players on Ironfist and Wasteland can make a bit of a 'roll-call' for their toons, would be most groovie as those coming onto the servers will know who to contact, or you can jump into the SSX vent channel and give a shout.

My toons atm are:
'Ironfist' (Order): Tectonic
'Wasteland' (Destro): Beer

Will keep updates going in this thread.

Oz
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:52 am

Scorpius
I take it this is the US servers and US members of SSX your on about matey ?
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:17 pm

Ozone
Soz, my bad. Yep, its US.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:06 am

Ozone
No guild as of yet. We need 6 players on-line and in the same vicinity and party to register and our timing s&^%s. Best we've managed so far is 5.

We've got a good variety of classes running amok atm as destro (on wasteland) and we're having quite a bit of fun. Got a few solid players on quite often, but could use some bulking up to 'form the guild' and start exploring the options.

Return to “Warhammer Online”