Good news regarding tech deals!

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Good news regarding tech deals!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Kon
IAA has agreed to put our name forward to join the Blunity economic cooperation treaty, which will make tech deal organization easier, as we have a good portion of the Blue Team to choose from.

In more immediate good news, there is currently an opportunity for some tech buyers (that is, everyone except Wulfie, RnR, and myself). The first two of you to PM IAA's emperor Chimaera, stand to get a spot in a long-term 5x5 tech deal. This is incidentally a Blunity-organized deal, so if you're interested, don't sleep on it for too long! I've also sent out PMs ingame about this.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Re: Good news regarding tech deals!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:48 pm

W11chter
I confirmed a spot with Chimaera. I have 50 tech owed me by another nation called Zenor Coporation. Anyone else want it? I can't except it now that I'm anticipating the larger deal. Shoot me a PM in game. First come, first serve.
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

Re: Good news regarding tech deals!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Messiah
I tried to get into the deal, but I think I was too late - no response.

Wachter, I sent you a message about the tech, if it is still available.
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

Return to “Cyber Nations”