Priority #1 - Short-term foreign policy goals

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Priority #1 - Short-term foreign policy goals

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:09 pm

Kon
Alright, we need to get active. I believe it was decided earlier that our preferred method of recruitment was word of mouth. Word of mouth can not come without political involvement. We have our economic foundations laid, and have a small solid group of active members. We have just recently broken the first major barrier of 100,000 NS. Getting "out there" is our next goal. We need to get the ball rolling on a functioning foreign policy and we need to do it now. Here is what I propose:

1) For the love of God, can some more people please get on the public IRC channel? #SSX-CN on irc.Coldfront.net. Even if you're just there to idle. A couple of you did this just fine during the war and then stopped. With most IRC clients, connecting to a new server is no more hassle than joining another channel on MaxGaming. A sign that we are active is the single most important thing to our growth and success.

2) We need our diplomats and ambassadors to get organized so everyone knows where we are and what's going on there. I will post a separate guide on how to be a good diplomat. I also need all of our current contacts to post in this thread ASAP.

3) We should strive for an active presence on the CN Open World Forum (OWF) and Alliance Politics forum. Everyone should at least be reading it so they know what is going on. At the very least, check the CN Wiki for news and treaty signings.

Words cannot express my desire to get these things set in motion. We really need to get this going if we ever want to be more than we are now. Without a presence in the community, we will never grow or get involved in the wider scope of the game. And if you ask me, playing a multiplayer game by yourself isn't a whole lot of fun.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Return to “Cyber Nations”