SSX Trade Circle

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:06 am

Jericho78
@Messiah : I know that I kinda screwed some nations here which was definitely not my intention. Only thing I can do is make up for my mistake as best as I can. :( The thing is I only need two nations. Then once they receive the aid, it's up to everyone to discuss how to split it up. Perhaps the two most active nations?

@Inquisitor : The aid is coming from a few rich nations in NV, one of them namely Zzzptm. I'm worried about Chingaria too. I did send a PM to him and Kap Verde explaining the situation and have yet to check their replies.

@Vince : As for getting NV's help, I'm way ahead of you all. I've already registered an account at the Bleu forums, waiting for permission to post there (mask) as well as posted a circle request in the NV forums.

Edit : raasaa of NV is working on completing this trade circle.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:36 am

Inquisitor
well, I am in a 3 slot deal so I should have aid slots open if need be.

And if it falls apart Vince, don't worry about it :)
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:47 am

Jericho78
Ok I'll let them know to send 3M each to Inquisitor and Vince. Ok with everyone? And once received, everyone can further discuss how to divide it.

@Inquisitor : No!!! I will never let it fall apart because of me.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:27 am

Jericho78
Have you guys collected?

Just wanna clarify, raasaa of NV will handle the aid for SSX and not Zzzptm as mentioned. However, Zzzptm will send as well once he has free aid slots.

Do let me know once you've received it, Vince and Inquisitor.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:37 pm

Inquisitor
Well, Chingaria cancelled before I woke up this morning to finish the last 60 citizens, which lost me 2k citizens, so, no need to wait anymore Jericho.

I'll keep an eye out for the aid package. Sounds like it will hit about when my tech deal starts up again.

Going to trade with Falconia until we sort out the circle, his marble and uranium will help with my costs.
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:33 pm

Jericho78
Sigh sorry guys. I won't leave you guys hanging.

OK I'll sort out my trades then.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:09 pm

Vince Glortho
Raasaa at nueva vida has put me into a trade circle over there. I don't have to drop any trades yet. I told him I would stay in the circle if they could take care of Inquisitor.

Inquisitor, raasaa wants you to contact him. He said he will do his best to find a trade circle for you. I will not drop our trade unless you are confortable with what he can do for you. If you feel confident in it, then we'll move forward. If not, you and I can start again and try to build a new trade circle.

Your call. I am completely fine with starting over, so don't worry about me.

Jericho, you're sending 3 million to me and Inquisitor. Should we disburse a portion to others?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:07 pm

Inquisitor
Do what you need to do Vince, I'll sort it out.
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:24 pm

Vince Glortho
Dude, no way. We have been trying to work something out for a while. When you have an option, I will consider another. Contact raasaa and get back to me.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:39 pm

Syro
Looks like NV is getting serious about completing trade circles now. I am going to sign-up on their boards for a circle.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:13 pm

Inquisitor
I had already turned down at least one circle offer from the NV boards, so, not sure they will have patience for me a second/third go around. I'd rather keep it in the family so to speak.

When I get a moment I will pop over to their forums and poke around.
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:01 pm

Vince Glortho
Inquisitor wrote:When I get a moment I will pop over to their forums and poke around.
Let me know what happens. I don't want to burn that bridge until I have to.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:14 am

Inquisitor
I sent him a message.
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:23 am

Jericho78
I think the NV boards is down at the moment, can't access it. How about you guys?

As for the aid, members of the NV will be sending it. Not sure who yet, but raasaa is coordinating it.

I did request to maintain you guys in the same circle, if possible. Perhaps he thinks it's better to slot you into existing ones?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:46 am

Inquisitor
Dunno that it matters in the long run, although I prefer other SSX as they are less likely to screw me and up and leave without warning, as many of my earlier attempts at trade partners did.
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:36 am

Messiah
I understand your concerns, Inq. I was surprised at first that my trade circle has been steady for so long. In the end, I think all of us in the circle understand the difficulty in establishing a long term circle and are unlikely to sacrifice the benefits.

Nueva Vida is a stable organization. They are willing to devote the time and energy to assembling and maintaining trade circles. It would be great if we could fashion our own circles or set up our own tech deals, but that is not likely to happen unless we devote ourselves to serious recruitment.

I recommend utilizing whatever resources Nueva Vida is willing to put at our disposal. Bomber66 over at NV has commented on the reliability of our alliance. They seem to be paying attention. I think we can trust them to look out for our common good.

My two cents.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:59 pm

Inquisitor
I got aid this morning, it sounds like other aid is forthcoming, so I propose I spend this on infrastructure and try to buffer my population some, and the next package goes to someone else?
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:38 pm

Jericho78
Inquisitor wrote:I got aid this morning, it sounds like other aid is forthcoming, so I propose I spend this on infrastructure and try to buffer my population some, and the next package goes to someone else?
NV have sent 3M each to Vince and Inquisitor. No, you don't spend it yourself. You received 3M and Vince received 3M. Total is 6M. This 6M will then be divided among SSX nations as seen fit! I would suggest that the nations that really need a push up the ladder as well as being active should receive it. Do not spend the 3M on yourself. The money is not for you alone at least until the whole amount is received and you guys have a chance to decide. Further aids will be coming but I'm not sure when as of now.

Again, I would urge that Inquisitor and Vince hold onto the aid until both received it and only then you guys talk it out. :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:59 pm

Vince Glortho
LOL! So don't spend the aid I just spent? OK!

My tech deal starts tomorrow. I can use that leftover money to aid someone else. So my cut of the aid will end up being around 1 million and I'll have about 2 million to transfer. I don't want to make the decision. Tell me what goes where Jericho. I will have one free aid slot for the next 10 days.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:12 pm

Jericho78
Bah! You guys are hopeless!!! :smack: LOL After all the explanation, you still spend the money? :weird:

So how much of the 6M do we have left? I suggest Falconia, Pacis Somnus and maybe Vasuda? Or if you think any of the top 6 nations in SSX should get it....like I said, this part needs discussion.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:12 pm

Messiah
I can send some aid on behalf of Vince and Inquisitor today only. Let me know who and how much ASAP.

After today, my aid slots will be tied up for the next 30 days.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:24 pm

Vince Glortho
Jericho, sorry man. I did CN this morning before I came here. I kinda figured you wanted me to have it so you didn't feel so guilty about abandoning Inquisitor and I.

Kidding. Just a little sarcasm. ;)

I can send some cash tomorrow. Unless you say otherwise, I'll start at the bottom with aid. 1.5 million fair enough?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:43 pm

Inquisitor
well, I figured i lost 4 thousand citizens and a shot at my next improvement. In pure infrastructure, that's more than 3million worth of investment. Granted I get that back if I get into another circle, but it was a huge setback with really crappy timing on my improvement building, I was 60 citizens away from my last clinic when I went to bed, and Chingaria pulling out lost 2k citizens. It will take some time to make up for those lost citizens assuming it takes a few weeks to get into a new trade.

Even if I spend it today, though, I'll have the 1.5M tomorrow with the new round of tech selling. Folks will get the aid they need.
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:47 pm

Messiah
I've aided Syros on behalf of Vince and Inquisitor.

Syros, if you are in a tech deal, check your aid slot needs before accepting. You don't want to be late in your tech trades.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:39 pm

Syro
Thanks guys :)

It's my only active aid slot of 5. I have a 3x3 tech deal starting tomorrow, so the aid is timely and much appreciated!

Return to “Cyber Nations”