New here!

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:09 pm

Jericho78
Hi people

I just signed up and started my own nation, Durenor and joined the alliance. Man, I'm lost at this...haha

Psst, do read my intro post in the General thread. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:30 pm

Inquisitor
Welcome!

Yeah, its a little confusing.

Get to 1000 citizens and buy a bank, that will help speed things up. Its very slow to start though. Make sure you visit the NV forums for possible participation in tech deals.

And try not to start any wars without telling us :)
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:52 pm

Jericho78
Me starting a war? Absolutely not. Not now anyway. Thanks and yeah I'll check out the NV site.

Hmm, Inquisitor, your nick is familiar to me. I might be wrong though, perhaps you know me before as SSC-Blair? If not then, move along. LOL

I appreciate any tips and help you guys can spare.

Edit : Not even a day has passed and I got two offers to join an alliance. The amount of aid and cash they're offering is big. Anyway I'm with SSX, hands down.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:15 pm

W11chter
Welcome.
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Inquisitor
Yeah, I recognize the name from the FS roster from ages ago.
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:13 am

Jericho78
Inquisitor wrote:Yeah, I recognize the name from the FS roster from ages ago.
Thought so. LOL Anyway it's good to be among friends again.

Back to CN, thanks to Wachter for the aid. It's frigging slow to start without any help. :sweat:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:51 pm

Kon
Welcome aboard, Blair! It's good to see you come back again after such a long time. :)
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:17 am

Jericho78
Kahn wrote:Welcome aboard, Blair! It's good to see you come back again after such a long time. :)
Yup, same here. Where have you been though, didn't see you around all the while I am here. Till today. ;) How's everything?

Regarding CN, I'm waiting for my tech deal to happen today. Wish me luck guys. Oh yeah, anyone knows any of our allies with marble and iron as their main resources?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Jericho78
I'm not too sure where to post this so I'll just do it here.

I won't be around starting tomorrow till perhaps Sunday. I'm not sure if I'll have access to the internet where I'll be going so I may need help from someone to look after my nation. I'm only 2 days away from my first infra jump and haven't collected taxes yet. I'm worried if I can't access the internet but I'll try somehow.

If looking after accounts is ok with the rules, then can someone help me? I can only determine if I have access or not, tomorrow. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:06 pm

Messiah
Here is the rule.
36.) I'm going away. Can I have someone look after my nation?
Yes. You may let someone look after your nation while you are on vacation. It is commonly referred to in the community as nation sitting. The player for who you will be nation sitting must alert the game staff of the temporary transfer in the nation sitting thread found here. Once someone has watched your nation for you, your nations will have been logged into from the same computer--the standard rules will then apply: you may never aid, trade, or war with/jointly against other players with that nation again. If you do, your nations will likely be deleted.
It is pretty strict. Whoever watches your nation can never trade with you, aid you or go to war with you. In other words, you can not have any interaction afterward. Harsh.

How many days are you inactive? If you can make it til Monday without collecting, I recommend doing so. If not, maybe it is best to collect before you leave town.

I'd watch your nation for you, but I think it is inadvisable for our larger nations to do so. I'd never be able to aid you in the future.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:09 am

Jericho78
Oh my, that is strict! Seeing you put it that way, I wouldn't want to jeopardise our alliance.

I think I'll go and collect then do my infra jump now. Oh well.....thanks for volunteering though. :thumb:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:05 am

Kon
You can sit inactive (no tax collections) for 20 days before you are deleted. You don't have to collect every day. It doesn't matter as long as you can pay all your bills, which also pile up. And you should be able to as long as something doesn't drastically alter your income, such as an attack, or possibly a trade loss. Though I think that unless you were making a really, really small profit, it would take at least 2 trades lost for that to happen.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Return to “Cyber Nations”