Alliance Aid

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Alliance Aid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:26 am

Messiah
I'd really like for us to be able to distribute some aid to fellow SSX alliance members and get them growing. The aid I received really made a difference. My resources are limited, and I will only have two aid slots available in any 10 day period, but can we formulate some sort of system to funnel aid to our newest members? I'll have about 500k I am able to deliver on the 5th. Can we develop a master plan to make sure everyone is being aided effectively?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:36 am

W11chter
It sounds like a great idea, but it may not be practicable until we get some more foundation in the ranks we currently have. Just a thought, and I hope I'm wrong.
;)
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:12 am

Inquisitor
I am stuck until the end of the month, all my slots are full until then :(
No signature

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:09 pm

Phrank T Phish
if people get into the tech selling then i cant see them needing much else. the aid i got helped me get started, but selling tech to NV creates a steady income rather than individual handouts. once we are a lil stronger then yeah, aid for the new guys goes without saying. but atm we are the new guys.
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:49 am

Zephir
On a day to day basis for growing a nation I think NV tech deals are the way to go. We couldn't provide over 1 million every 10 days the way a tech deal can.

I think we should aim to get new nations into tech deals ASAP.

On another note, it would probably be a good idea to start planning for the future and that may mean having members of the alliance keep funds and other resources available to support other members of the alliance. Maybe even a plan for military spending so that we start building what we need to defend our alliance should the need arise.

Zeph.
"You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese." - Spaced (1999)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:44 pm

Miasma
It's not realistic to have us aid our own members untill at least one of us is pulling in 1 mil per day after taxes.

Until that point, tech deals should provide all the cash our nations need.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:03 pm

Kon
Phrank T Phish wrote:if people get into the tech selling then i cant see them needing much else. the aid i got helped me get started, but selling tech to NV creates a steady income rather than individual handouts. once we are a lil stronger then yeah, aid for the new guys goes without saying. but atm we are the new guys.
NWRoyale wrote:It's not realistic to have us aid our own members untill at least one of us is pulling in 1 mil per day after taxes.
Pretty much says it all. It's not even any use for us to save up money at our size to aid out later, because it only slows down our progress to the point that we can aid out easily.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:07 am

Lord_Gabranth
NV and other allies can aid you, as well. :thumb:

Return to “Cyber Nations”