Would anyone be interested in reviving this?

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Would anyone be interested in reviving this?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:28 am

Jinxx
I was wondering if anyone still played Cyber Nations and would be interested in reviving the SSX in CN?

Re: Would anyone be interested in reviving this?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I think Kahn said a couple of people do still play, though I'm not necessarily sure they do under the SSX name at present. He'd probably be the best placed person to answer this I think - he tends to keep his eye on the game at the very least :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Kon
Four of us still play, but I'm not sure how active the others are. The SSX disbanded as an actual alliance in 2010, but those of us who remained were all together in Nueva Vida for quite some time. Since NV disbanded, we've gone our separate ways.

I'm Apostolos in the Cult of Justitia (Foreign Affairs and communications guy)
Jericho and Messiah are in the Dark Templar
Vince/Ghozer is still reasonably active ingame, but remains on the NV AA.

I don't believe we've met before. Now you've got me curious. What's your history in CN? Did you just reroll? The only nation with your name was this one.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Jinxx
I am a reroll. I used to go by another name. I was always a big fan of SSX and considered joining many times just couldn't get the nerve to leave NpO.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Kon
Well it's good to know we had fans. ;)

I always had a sneaking suspicion that although we did get a few hails when we posted in the OWF, nobody ever really wanted to join simply because we were such a small group and all of us were "outsiders," and an "invasion alliance." That said, I think SSX might be the smallest invasion alliance in the game's history. :lol:

And those were really the best days for NpO. Good choice. It was an honor fighting alongside you in the BLEU-1V War. We were a brand new alliance then and everyone except myself and NWR were complete noobs to the game, so we couldn't do a whole lot. Still, it might sound silly, but taking that stand was one of the things I'm most proud of in CN.

An illustration of our miniscule size at the time: :lol:
environment is a disaster, people are furious, military is extremely weak, $6,557.82 in bills and $8.58 to pay it with.... i should rename myself Gordon Brown and have done with it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:33 am

Theoroshia
Cyber Nations used to be fun, until certain events which shall not be repeated happened.

Plus, warfare has devolved to which side has the most money and nukes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 am

Kon
The politics has gone right down the shitter too. I actually finally quit and had my nation delete about a week ago. I'm happy to say I avoided the 5 year mark. :lol:

Return to “Cyber Nations”