=US-Doomsayer= Guild relations list

We currently have guilds across the =US=Doomsayer(PVP), =US=Thog(PVE), and =EU=Wildsoul(PVP) servers!

Moderator: Global Moderators

=US-Doomsayer= Guild relations list

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:09 pm

Magdalena
Changing this up a bit to keep track of both known friendly guilds and known gankers/harassment oriented guilds.

Generally try to be courteous to other players, even if they're not. More times than not an agreement can be made to benifit both parties if you talk to them. Of course still fight back if being attacked, but try reserving the ganker/harassment guilds for those that have disrespectful members or attempting to prevent others from playing the game on a regular basis. This is not for those that just pvp, including the level 80s that only camp the level 70-80 area... they're just looking for pvp and at least in an area where others can somewhat fight back.

For future simplicity we'll try to keep the list in the following format:
<Guild Name> -- <Reason they're on the list>

Ganker/Harassment Guilds:
(Guilds that seem to recruit jerks and/or gankers. No one will say anything if you kill, gank, camp etc as you're keeping them from doing it to somebody else.)
  • Get the F*** Out -- for being all around asshats when trying to capture building of our first city building.
    Incursion -- All seen ingame have been on lowbie ganking sprees, appear to be a ganking guild.

Friendly/Social Guilds:
(Guilds we have grouped with a number of their members and/or talked with their GM's and seem like good people to group with again. )
  • Wolf Pack -- Several of us grouped with their members in a grind group, very friendly and respectful of others.
    Blood Dynasty -- ??
    Nexus -- One of the other guilds in our guild city area, friendly and respectful. Haven't messed with them while farming and in return they haven't interfered with our group farming.
    Mean Old Bastards - have been talking with their GM, seem to have a lot in common with them, same mentality on not ganking/camping other than doing so to gankers and campers.
Last edited by Magdalena on Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

At war with

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:47 pm

Andrimner
We should add those nordic guys we were fighting last night.

unfortunatly i cant remember the correct guild name... someone here with us at the atzels fortress last night remembering their name?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:44 am

Padishar
I believe we should add Incursion guild as well.
Every member/group of their guild I have run across so far has been a ganker/griefer of lowbee's.

Allies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Andrimner
Blood dynasty and wolf pack has shown themself to be good friends on the doomsayer server... if you see people from there guild... treat them good... except they attack you of course... ask them to join group and so on... they might be valuable allies in the future...
The Official Beer Runner in Doomsayer

Blood dynasty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:55 pm

Andrimner
The only reason i put Blood Dynasty on the good guy list is because one of their players actaually farmed all my rough leather...

either he is just stupid or he is a really nice guy...
The Official Beer Runner in Doomsayer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:04 pm

undrin
Not sure why this wasnt posted earlier.

We have created a guild alliance with Mean Old Bastards. If you see them being griefed please help them out as they will do the same for us. We have also ran a few groups and an Epic Kesh raid with them had a great time with a good bunch of people.

Edit: After posting this I had a bad encounter with a new guildie of thiers. I would like to say that is was promptly taken care of by Croha and the member was booted due to not following the outlook of thier guild. So all in all great group.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

Return to “Age of Conan”