is it impossible to get weapons in doy ?

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

is it impossible to get weapons in doy ?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:17 pm

Wiggy_McShades
the only thing i could get was a archer companion rifle now my pe has 40 dex and needs a new weapon but weres the regular assualt rifle ? i dont want another streetmodel rifle or the unlabled gatling rifle, so what do i do ? and where did all the trade skillers go ive been looking for 3 days for someone to build me a new heal and defelector and shelter but the only thing i found was a ressearcher, still no constructors, has anyone else had this problem finding a trade skiller to do anything? and why are there absolutly no impants in the stores now the only thing that isnt level 1 are the back bones and its jsut dex boosters and i want my stregth. how do they expect a new player to continue playing if they cant get any new weapons? im almost considering activating my old acount and my bros acoutn getting all teh mc 5's and rares and traing them for an assualt rifle and some spells wiht stats that are above better qualtity :smack:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:40 pm

[TgR]KILLER
brammers will be on alot again he's a good constructor. and ressi has a good constructor to. so maybe your just looking in the wrong places there are a good few cst around never have trouble finding one..

level 2 implants can be found at a smuggler at escuador oasis tho.

on the rifle i gues you just need to find a smuggler but god knows were they are hiding.
Recklezz Human Paladin, Professions: Herbalism / Alchemy / First Aid / Fishing / Cooking.
Up to date profile on Allakhazam

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:44 pm

Wiggy_McShades
so i shoudl i be askign on a different chanel than the alliance chanel ? i dont see a doy trade chanel so i though that woudl be the next best thing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:55 pm

Futile Resistance
I always have Faction and Alliance channel up. The FA channel is very active during the peak hours, so I'm sure you'll find someone (if they're not busy doing something else). If you need a resser, we've got one on a shared account... But until BD gets done with his !@#$ sympth kills, we won't be able to bring over the Cster. :sweat:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:57 pm

Wiggy_McShades
waht exactly are peak hours just wondering for future refernce

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:49 pm

Futile Resistance
Noticed you put US MA (Massachuesetts?). Then it's same as me (East Coast, Georgia). So... It's around 10AM - 7PM. After that the UK / Europe population fall asleep :lol: Well, there're a few exceptions... *Looks at BD and Dan*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:08 pm

M.Steiner
Aye i sometimes come on at stupid times during the night, or at the crack of dawn :lol: ;)

Btw, anyone know where the hell i can find a S-337-f Submachine Gun - Dex 38 lowtech uzi? Ive checked boobs n' guns, first weaponary and the battledome. Don't have a clue where else to look.. any ideas?? :confused:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:42 pm

Scorpius
Brammers is a 'Good' constructer but I'm still the BEST constructor Neocron has ever seen........ :D
I also kill people too........ :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:51 pm

Wiggy_McShades
omg i found a constructor today it was like finding the holy grail just alot less important and nobody has made a movie about it yet :rolleyes: now im only 10 levels above my gun not 35 :D only have my char for 3 days now and i got 48 dex i think im playing too much

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:48 am

Gryphon
Right - is this doable?

I Propose a raid on NC - me and wiggymc can run into an A+W and buy stuff - while you lot cover us! :lol: :sweat:
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:53 am

M.Steiner
Last NC raid i went to we had a LOT of people and still we all died :lol: Theres some screenies to show just how many people we had on the SSX-NC news page here.

Look how many people we had in this piccie, all anticity lol. (Piccie taken by Biggie)

I'm lookin for that submachine gun and a rapidfire pistol, neither of them i can seem to find and ive been lookin for a couple of days now :(
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:34 pm

Wiggy_McShades
Gryphon wrote:Right - is this doable?

I Propose a raid on NC - me and wiggymc can run into an A+W and buy stuff - while you lot cover us! :lol: :sweat:

i second that! :D or i could make a nc char TT most likely and buy the weapons and then i can give them to someoen in teh clan somewhere in the outzone ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:54 pm

Scorpius
Make a list of the wpns you want. I have a 90 FS TT cha atm almost finished the TT epic so Imps and guns plz as I'll be changing to Biotech next. Then It will be Imps again as I've almost got 90 FS on him as well.
Character name is Set. Also I'm in disguise as a fair few ppl will gank me just for being Scorpius. ..... :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:12 pm

QuantumDelta
Scorpius wrote:Make a list of the wpns you want. I have a 90 FS TT cha atm almost finished the TT epic so Imps and guns plz as I'll be changing to Biotech next. Then It will be Imps again as I've almost got 90 FS on him as well.
Character name is Set. Also I'm in disguise as a fair few ppl will gank me just for being Scorpius. ..... :rolleyes:
Sounds familiar :weird:
"Then, to hide their frailty, they hurt those who are kind.
I whisper farewell to this ugly world and dance nimbly with brilliant wings of red."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:03 pm

Gryphon
Still too late to pester for chips? I could use a few!

Distance Weapon CPU 3

Melee Eye 3

PP Resistor Chip (if you know of any knocking about)
ESO - EU - Ebonheart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:08 pm

BlackDove
I can hook you up with the distance I think.

Melee eye.....erm try TT FSM

Do the epic for the PP.

weapons

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:15 pm

Riccko
try asking phelan kell if his on.

there weapons in nc and he has a spy that could go shopping for you.

he did for me and got me a plasma cannon.

hope this helps.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:33 pm

Gryphon
Hrrmmm... May require some faction hopping.

Ho Hum... It doesn't really seem RP to hop though...
ESO - EU - Ebonheart

Return to “Neocron”