Clan Apt

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Clan Apt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:36 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Just a little notice to let you all know that after I've spent a large majority of the day (with help from Bigs, Gryph, and Fut) sorting out our clan apt it's now fully furnished and has plentiful cabs :thumb:

I've also properly organised the cabs, so that each cab contains a certain thing. Some weapons, some spells. If the cab you want to put something in is full just look around. For most of the full cabs there's a second one with the rest of the loot in it. If there isn't then just use a new cab :thumb: There are also a few empty cabs, use them as you will :)

- Anny
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:54 am

Futile Resistance
Thanks for the hard work :thumb:

Sorry I had to leave early, lack of sleep was giving me a headache (just woke up from a 7 hour "nap"). Catch you all later in game.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:13 am

Gryphon
Anny spent almost the entire day organising the damn thing - top dollar :D
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:53 pm

SSX-Biggie
Thanks for all your hard work Anni!

We all appreciate it.

:)
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

Return to “Neocron”