Neocron2 Evolution 2.1 --FACTION REVAMP!!!!!

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Neocron2 Evolution 2.1 --FACTION REVAMP!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:42 am

SSX-Biggie
In addition to major graphical improvements, the free Neocron Evolution 2.1 upgrade package will also bring a new gameplay features and changes. One of those changes will be the improved faction system, which adds more potential for conflict, mainly between currently allied factions. Old rivalries begin to emerge again and new ones appear. Over the coming months, the storyline will advance the evolution of the conflicts between factions.

To improve both the PvP and roleplaying experiences, the penalties for killing allied players have been reinforced, while the penalties for killing neutral players have been loosened. More types of zones with different PvP rules have also been implemented for a better gameplay experience.
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:26 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
This upgrade just gets more and more appealing :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:46 pm

M.Steiner
I'm beginning to get more and more interested in this, sad part is that i can't come back even if i wanted to cos i can't afford to. :/

I wanna know more facts bout this!:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:03 pm

SSX-Biggie
SSX-MS wrote:I'm beginning to get more and more interested in this, sad part is that i can't come back even if i wanted to cos i can't afford to. :/

I wanna know more facts bout this!:
That SUCKS Dan the Man :(

It seems as if mutants may become playable characters, of course that is just a rumor at this point but according to the pic above, it seems VERY likely. If mutants become playable, I'm sure FA will have an even BIGGER role in the storyline.
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:19 pm

Futile Resistance
No... It can't be... It's impossible...

Return to “Neocron”