THIS MEANS WAR !!! .....

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

THIS MEANS WAR !!! .....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:07 am

Ozany
or not, I had an encounter tonight with a guy that had me set to blue, personal standings not corp, and I had him set neutral (0). Anyways, this guy was in a corp that had a member attempt to kill me in the same system a few weeks ago (See http://ssx.griefwatch.net/?p=details&kill=229 )
Anyways, long story short, I jammed him since he was globally flagged, the guy in a drake he was trying to kill got away, and he got really irritated with me. Especially when he realized that even though I was blue to him, he was neutral to me.

He submitted a war dec vote to his corp, which if it takes means that they would be able to fight us in high sec as well as low, 0.0 and wormholes as early as like 21:00 or so GMT on the 28th. Exact time start will be in the war declaration notification when they pay the iskies to allow them to fight us w/o Concord intervention.

What this means:
1. Do not go anywhere alone if not in a covert ops cloak capable ship if in empire - or -
2. Be ready to fight (PvP) at all times - or -
3. If you are in Rock, stay there until more info is gathered unless you meet 1 or 2.
4. Since they primarily see me around the Nguton area, they will be looking down there as primary location, however, if they have your name associated with the SSX, then you can be located using a locator agent. As such, the in game name thread is being deleted for your safety as the corp home page is listed in corp info in eve.
Ozany

Re: THIS MEANS WAR !!! .....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Ozany wrote:4. Since they primarily see me around the Nguton area, they will be looking down there as primary location, however, if they have your name associated with the SSX, then you can be located using a locator agent. As such, the in game name thread is being deleted for your safety as the corp home page is listed in corp info in eve.
Do you guys need a private War Room forum or anything for times like this? Might be better to move important info into there (and have discussions pertaining to the war?) in there rather than just delete outright.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Ozany
The private war room area may become necessary in the near future. I deleted the roll call thread as an immediate response to the threat of a war for safety reasons. The thread is a good idea in principle, but it gives away too much corp info for in game players making them easier to locate and potential stengths and ship classes as some listed their professions and races. I acted in haste, I agree, but I did so in respect to corp safety under the impression that we were to keep the forums open. As it is atm, I am attempting to handle arrangments using in game mails, but the option of a private room may be a good idea. I will discuss this with the eve division and send you a pm.

Ozany

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Righto, just drop a line whenever you've made up your mind. No rush, just thought it might be useful seeing the thread :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Ozany
It's official, they declared war and can commence high sec operations at 14:31 on the 29th eve time. They even joined our in game public channel, in an attempt to gather intel most likely. Their corp has since been blocked from that chat channel in game, but keep an eye on who is in there.

Ozany

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:59 am

Stracius
Eh, guess they're the type that's just lookin' for an excuse then.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:18 am

SSX-Wedge
What do they have for corp numbers?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:21 am

Stracius
26, including alts.

Return to “EvE Online”