This is Not OZ heheh

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

This is Not OZ heheh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:01 pm

SSX-Wedge
Hi Guys,
I know you might think that Ozany is posting.... for me.
Being you see him logged in as me most of the (ok... All of the) time on Eve. I trust all os well.
Ive been away from home for a few months. My laptop was mostly a DVD player. LOL
My home desktop finally crapped out. Otherwise I would have been in game a week ago. Even though....
I have no idea what I am doing anymore.
Anyhow.... I just order all my crap to build my new system. It will be impressive.
Hope to see ya in game.

Wedge

Re: This is Not OZ heheh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Stracius
Where's the 'like' button?

Hi Wedge. You sure this isn't Oz just using your account? ;-) Hard to tell these days!
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:05 am

Ozany
I figured you would be in sometime near New Years if only to say hi and post some bonuses (hehe). I am on vacation in Georgia atm so I have not been in game at all since the 23rd except for one short stint to say hi. You have to redo your ishtar build calculator, they changed t2 build req's in dominion release. You are in your home system and I have a current loan balance of 5 Bn isk from you, though I have 4 bn of that back ready to send your way if needed. Was gonna wait til I had the full amount, since you have over 34Bn I think atm after my loan hehe.

Can't wait to get you all on Vent/TS/Eve Voice and chat it up. I got a new headset and will be hooking it up once I get back to Va. :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Ozany
Quick update, I started another 20 ishtars last nite, and all the components for the next 20 will be done in around 11 days. i have not been building helios's too much as the market on them has been flooded the last few months.

Depending on when you get your comp built and into eve, you may be in your orca doing a pos take down, as the base in Sirius is coming down soon to allow for concentrated efforts in Rock as it has higher end access more readily available and makes way more isk than sirius does. it also requires more players for the class 5.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:35 am

SSX-Killjoy
Hey Wedge. long time no see!
================================
I will be forever Shattered Star, but only as an
EXILE can I find peace in this lifetime.
================================

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:46 am

SSX-Wedge
Well, I got all my components for my new computer. Im hoping to get it done over the next few days. I dont have much time just to sit here in the basement and do my thing. Even though Im home..... my wife has a list a mile long.

Wedge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:32 am

Ozany
I can imagine. You been gone for how long? better part of what, 3 years? Roaming around making the big bucks, taking care of the family and getting the money for the wifes new car and all that :)

Return to “EvE Online”