Meabh, Lvl 5 Mage

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Meabh, Lvl 5 Mage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:55 pm

Ozone
Hi all, Oz here posting on behalf of my girl, who just ran amok in Azuremyst for the past 3 hours and is now crashed on the couch as she has been playing with a fever.

Online she goes by Sprite (real name Carla). She's moving to the US while I finish my education and plans to attend the same school I'm attending. She had a previous character (a hunter) on my SSX account over in the UK and has never been a member of a guild (minus, as said, an SSX UK toon).

She knows a number of the SSX folk in person, as she sorta helped keep some of the rowdier of us in line at the SSX-Con in London, though she did encourage those a bit less rowdy to become rowdier, thus attempting to establish some sorta balance, which, by the way, failed miserably.

She's a huge fantasy fan and would watch me play as she read Terry Pratchett books. So, she wanted to give it a try, which, initially I was ecstatic for, then I realized only one of us could be on-line at a time and tried to convince her that WoW character creation was closed, which she didn't buy into. At the moment, she's got a lot of day time free while I'm in school and will probably be playing WoW quite a bit. Saying that, if she manages to hit 70 before me, we're gonna have to have a long talk about the relationship ;).

Anyways, hope all's well with everyone, and if her app succeeds, be sure, when she's on-line, that you tell her that all the purple stuff is useless and she should just mail it to me for disposal.

Cheers,
Oz
(and a tired feverish Sprite by proxy)
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:43 pm

undrin
Please feel free to let any officer know who it is and ask them for an invite. Family is always welcome.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:26 pm

lili
you should buy her a new computer and make it better than yours
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:13 pm

Axavier
Yeah, like I did for Steph.
Her comp kills mine :(
"Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition."

"You tell kids today that, and they won't believe you. No, no, they won't."

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”