Ranzi's application

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Ranzi's application

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:07 pm

Monamy
I'm writing an Application for Ranzi, My and Mil's sister, to enter the guild. She's guildless at the moment, and wanted me to recommend her a good guild.. you get the picture :thumb:

The answers are Ranzi's here, I'm not making things up :rolleyes:

What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Ranzi

What got you started playing WoW?
My brothers? lol :sweat:

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
Because, again, of my brothers ;D Well, the real reason is that none of the 20 or so guilds I joined seemed as half good as you guys. Monamy and Mil are in the guild and I see them having a great time "chatting" than "playing", so you guys must be nice people, so I'm increasing the number of nice people in the guild by one :cool:

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
Monamy and Mil, my brothers
Xenosteel, Mil's RL friend

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )
I joined many guilds that I lost count of :sweat: so I'm just going to point out my last guild which was PMS sisters, I left the guild because I was logging in at the time they are offline, and they log in at the time that I'm offline :smack: it's as if we're not a guild, I didn't really get the chance to talk to them, and somewhat felt to be left out.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?
Nope, I haven't.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
Helpful and friendly members.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:54 pm

Lilleth
Message me in-game, we'll get you sorted out :)
/purr
Lilleth 85 Night Elf Druid-Resto (Mannoroth)
Raevynn 85 Night Elf Hunter (Mannoroth)
Zyllah 85 Night Elf Death Knight-Blood (Mannoroth)

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”