Black Lagoon 3

Discuss your favourite Anime series here. No linking to or discussing, means of downloading episodes/series allowed.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Anime Moderators

Black Lagoon 3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:25 pm

BlackDove
Sadly it's an OVA, but better than nothing. First episode was released a few days ago.

Re: Black Lagoon 3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
It's on my radar, and is something both myself and MS flagged up earlier as interesting. But I believe that it's the third in a series and thus unsuitable for watching until I get the chance to watch the earlier series'.

One to look at for the future though certainly.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:56 pm

BlackDove
Yes, your beliefs would be correct considering the title having "3" in it.

This was more of a flag for people who already watched the first 2.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:41 am

Anubis
Site Admin
BlackDove wrote:Yes, your beliefs would be correct considering the title having "3" in it.
It doesn't have a "3" in the title on the chart, hence why it was only a belief :p
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Anime”