Umineko no naku koro ni

Discuss your favourite Anime series here. No linking to or discussing, means of downloading episodes/series allowed.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Anime Moderators

Umineko no naku koro ni

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:23 pm

BlackDove
Paranormal murder mystery on an island with a rich family. Classic stuff.

Uuuuuuuuuuu~~

Re: Umineko no naku koro ni

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
This has been brilliant so far. Arguably my pick for show of the season if it keeps it up, so I'll definately be avidly following it.

Will also be interesting from a personal point of view to see the anime-take on a murder mystery story as the season pans out. Will be nice to compare and contrast with Western approaches on the subject matter.

Oh, and uuuuuuuuu indeed.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: Umineko no naku koro ni

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Been extended to 24 episodes if anyone is still unaware. I am glad, as this has most certainly been one of the more intriguing and unique shows of the season. Not sure it quite beats out Phantom, but it's still very likable and interesting in its own way.

I am looking forward to the remainder of the show.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Anime”