The Gryphs on tour!

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

The Gryphs on tour!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:13 pm

Gryphon
Hey guys!

Eventually tying the knot next year (26th sept) and for our honeymoon, we're planning on touring the states. Just thought I'd post up here and see who was interested in showing us the sights?

We're coming into New York, moving down to Georgia (The miss wants to visit Micheal stipe country) and then down to south carolina afterwards to reconnect with an old uni buddy.

Although, this is all provisional so far. I think we're going to train it around as much as possible, as a season pass is around $500 apiece according to what we've been reading.
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:07 pm

Messiah
We'll (the wife and I) take care of your Georgia leg. We both spent time in Athens (Stipe's home) and would be happy to show you that town as well as Atlanta.

Futile and Lazlo are both in Atlanta, as well. Winbrian is about 4 hours north in Knoxville.

I owe you some hospitality after Manchester and London - it was great fun. Happy to repay it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:16 am

undrin
Sounds like Georga leg is going to be filled with good times. You will miss the Michigan group heading south as you are, but it is an awsome place and you should have a blast down there!
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:37 am

Futile Resistance
Whohoo! I get to the meet the Legend!

Definitely would be great for us all to get together. I'm guessing Gryph'll also want to see the Underground, Aquarium, and WoC.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:57 pm

Inquisitor
If you make it through Boston, let me know :)
No signature

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:17 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Although I don't live in the US, I just have to drop in my congratulations on your upcoming wedding Gryph. Glad things are working out for you! :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:08 pm

SL33PY
Inquisitor wrote:If you make it through Boston, let me know :)
I visited Boston on our tour... Last month

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:43 pm

winbrian
I'd love to show people around however, I work 6 days a week
Hell... I need to tour my own city lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:29 pm

W11chter
<---Annapolis, MD. Let me know if you detour out this way.
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:24 pm

Gryphon
Messiah wrote:We'll (the wife and I) take care of your Georgia leg. We both spent time in Athens (Stipe's home) and would be happy to show you that town as well as Atlanta.

Futile and Lazlo are both in Atlanta, as well. Winbrian is about 4 hours north in Knoxville.

I owe you some hospitality after Manchester and London - it was great fun. Happy to repay it.
Heh, I believe it's Phil and Phrank to whom you owe that dent. I will quite happily take you up on the hospitality though doug!
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:48 pm

Messiah
Gryphon wrote:
Heh, I believe it's Phil and Phrank to whom you owe that dent. I will quite happily take you up on the hospitality though doug!
Without a doubt, I am in their debt. Don't underestimate your contribution. You made it at the last minute, persevered through the long night, introduced me to things on toast, faced a firey death in Ian's sports car on the M1, embarassed the Irish on St . Pat's day and endured a grueling journey home - all without bathing! It was excellent.

We're happy to host you, and your bride, Alex. Looking forward to it already.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:07 am

SSX-Hawk
if you happen to wander toward Missouri, i'd be more than happy to show you and the mrs. around :)
In exile a home has been found.

Return to “General Discussions”